The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi from Midhurst,Chichester

Neil1985

Hi all, My name is Neil. Im now an supra owner. Well from friday,and just wanted to say hello. I bought it from a member and im sure you have seen it up for sale. I will be adding pictures when the sun comes out and can clean her up. Im up for meets and other events and look forward to talking and meeting some members to get to know useful info.

I thought we needed another NA driver called Neil after the sad departure of our other resident NA hero ironically called Neil....... I have already pointed out the no swearing and text speak rules so feel free to grass him up to the forum lords as soon as he slips up.

Even though I told you not to make a NA-T or NA-TT thread to liven things up a bit ;)

Sorry Graham, no offence.

Midhurst made me think of Midwich, the village in the film, or book by John Wyndham...The Midwich Cukoos 60,s sci-fi. The movie is The Village Of The Damned.

You're one of the most entertaining posters on the forum, and I should use more smilies to avoid misunderstandings:):)

You're one of the most entertaining posters on the forum, and I should use more smilies to avoid misunderstandings:):)

A forum poll also shows that I am one of the biggest helmets too, I don't take offence especially about this craphole town I live in where the locals remind me of the film "The hills have eyes" although if they found out you called Midhurst a mere village you would end up in a local remake of the wicker man.

A bit of local trivia for you is that Midhurst is twinned with somewhere in Germany and Baghdad which makes the school exchange programme somewhat interesting when you are 14 years old :)

Edit: What is this thing called a "Book" you mentioned??