The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hey from Bournemouth

Mattross1313

Hi All,

I thought I had best swing by and introduce myself. I'm Matt, and live near Bournemouth. I've had Jap cars for over 7 years now, I started off with a MR2's (I had a MK1, MK2 NA and then a MK2 Tubby), I then had a Lexus IS200 Turbo. As of yesterday the Lexus went off to its new home in Aberdeen with Alex (Drift_bear), which left me to make my way home in a Supra!!!

I have always loved the Supra, and really can't wait to start adding my personal touch to an already nice car! Here she is tucked up at her new home. The car infront is the misses new motor which we picked up a few weeks ago (Evo V GSR). I have been lurking around the forum for a week or so now since Alex and myself started talking and it really looks to be a friendly forum with lots of info. I hope to meet up with some local members, and maybe even make it to SupraPod if funds allow! I also apologise in advance for the hoard of most likely stupid questions as I'm new to the fold.

Thanks all :)

Thanks for welcomes guys :)

Im hoping to get along to some local meets and get to know some members. I am also toying with a trip to the IoW so might see you there Hammer!

As for my plans on the car, right now its getiing a good clean so i can see what i have to work with, a good service (Alex took good care of the car, but i always service the carvwhen its boug just incase), i also seem to have a few drops under the diff at the back of the car. I hope its just a gasket or something.

Once the car is settled, i am toying with new sideskirts, alloys, paint the dash and then start the engine dress :)

After that im sure ill start looking at upgrading the twins, or going single.......hmm! Dont tell the misses yet thoug!