The mkiv Supra Owners Club

These headlight look amazing.

a98pmalcolm

Ok I know its only headlight but we all like them shiny, clean and nice looking.

This picture was posted up buy the MKIV Supra owners club Facebook so I suspect you have all seen it anyway.

But how can we make the headlights look this nice? Are they facelift with a clear lens? If I could make mine look this nice It would really brighten up the front end.

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/223/headlightsl.jpg

Paul

Does the facelift headlights not have lines in the lens? Or is it just in this pic it looks like there not there due to the angle of the pic..

I'm pretty sure the facelift headlights do have lines on the lens but WOW it is a great photoshop

Lip is the urethane one supplied by MVP:

http://www.mvpmotorsports.com/Templates/frmTemplateM7.asp?SubFolderID=2286&SearchYN=N

Second one down.

That Supra (the original picture, white with silver CCWs) is pretty much perfect. Ideal stance. :)

Thank you very much sir my new lip is on the way! Super Cheap at $275 USD, abd you are right the white one is pretty much perfect.