The mkiv Supra Owners Club

MOT pass - One of the best 93 condition cars the tester had seen.

SupraStar 3000

To say i'm happy is a total underestimation!

To be honest, it was make or break time on my Supra, as I really can't justify spending more cash on her at the moment.

Insurance was a pleasant surprise (alot less than last year) so thanks Luke and Alex at Sky. :thumbs:

AND,.... MOT passed today. No problems with emissions and no advisories. Infact, "one of the best conditioned 93 cars" he said, he'd seen in awhile.

Its been a long a patient wait, but this summer it looks like my GZ Aero will be on the road.

Big thanks to Jurgen aswell as without his help, I would certainly be Supraless.

I'm one happy easter bunny.

:)

nice one ed, mine passed last week after being off for a while and a poxy missfire , my tyres have a bit of graining on the edges but he didnt pick it up , but i mentioned it to him , he just said keep an eye on it

I'd get the geo checked, it could save you a few ££'s

Great news, doesn't it make you feel empowered? The world is your oyster my friend :)

Also, just a reminder Ed, when you take the top off in the Supe, you don't have to do the same! :D

:rlol: thanks mate. I drive everywhere commando, so no change there :)

Have you been giving your MOT tester sexual favours again Ed:p:

I thought sexual favours where a standard way of ensuring your car will pass.

I've been doing that for years. :)