The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Where sells the chrome Toyota badges??

Graham1984

Hello everyone that has a peek at this, I took a friend of mine to go and buy another members car earlier on (Great example as well) and they had the miles nicer chrome Toyota badges on the front and back, I forgot to ask him where he got them from as after looking at my own old tatty emblems I thought they could do with sprucing up a bit as frankly they look a million times better. I have had a look at whifbitzs but could not spot them although that may be due to my own blindness so I would like to know if there is a best set place to get them from be it whifbitzs or Ebay ect so I can add them to the list of bits I need to pick up soon.

Many thanks Graham1984

Thanks that maybe the answer, I am useless in my knowledge for these things as I have no Idea if they are the same size front and back or even how to remove the old one's lol. Thanks for the link fella :thumbs:

Yes it's a Toyota part number, I paid £11.83. I never found a genuine direct replacement that will fit the rear but thats not to say there isn't one.

Surely with them both being stick on badges you just used the same ones for front and back??? I had a look in your garage and it looks so much better with them.

The body shop put them on. He said the front badge was a perfect fit and the pins lined up with the original holes, the rear badge is slightly differnt IIRC. You may be able to get the front badge to line up on the rear to cover the original holes and then just cut the pins off. My front badge was all ready fixed in position by the time we found the problem.

Let me know if you find a genuine one that fits, my ebay one needs replacing already.

• 2 years later...