The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Revised Dragonball Graphics for the White Cars - Guigsy/Wile

ellis

Gents/Dragonballers - here's the revised graphics for the white cars. Have reduced the coverage so that the black 'tear' ends before the front wings. This reduces the amount of wrap from a potential full car to about 3/4 of the car with a separate graphic for the bonnet. 2 options for the roof - with and without Dragonball logo. If these are approved and OKed in terms of cost, I can produce the vector artwork for these. Cheers, Ellis.

Edited by ellis (see edit history)

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you change the colour of the car to RSP blue so I can see how it would look on a dark car? I doubt it would work but would be good to see.

I think I'm going to run with the number 12 on the side of the car to keep the costs down though.

I'll do some variations to have a look at - leave it with me! :D

I'll do some variations to have a look at - leave it with me! :D

thanks for sorting all this Ellis.

Let me know how the stickers are coming along, we can always go back to the chap in Milton Keynes if you are struggling on price with your suppliers.

Elis are we nearly ready to sign this off as need to get this booked in.

Also we need to make sure we all got the same colours pantone code or whatever the vynal codes are

If the designs are approved by you guys and the 3/4 wrap design proves cheaper then the pre-production vector artwork will take me a few hours but can be done asap. Let me know.