The mkiv Supra Owners Club

ACL or cleveland bearing

teddan

Clevites it is of course..... I have to stop working more then 15huors in a row.... Due to titan clevite and ACL has the same performence???

Exactly, so why pay twice as much for ACL then ???;) In fact they are nothing like the same, the ACL race bearing is in fact much harder and IF the bearing ever touched the crank, which it should not it will destroy the crank, now call me old fashioned but if I have to pull the motor out I would rather be buying just bearings and not a crankshaft as well. One of the engineers we use for machining is an ACL agent and found the same thing in tests they were asked to perform, even he doesnt reccomend using ACL race bearings. Google Gosnay engineering and shoot Adrian an e.mail:eyebrows: