The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Washer Jets for Seibon TS bonnet

adam1983

As title really, does anyone know what type of Washer Jets will fit the holes on the Seibon TS bonnet?

I tried fitting the bonnet today and then came to the stumbling block of the stock washer jets being too big for the holes on the Seibon.

A little bit annoying but if anyone knows which ones will fit and are probably better than the stock ones then I would be very grateful.

Cheers :)

Seems strange they would design the bonnet like that.

Surely it must have been designed around a particular type. Is the design from a different make or model of car? I read on here about some people getting Lexus ones as an upgrade but are they the same fitting as the supra ones?

I bought the bonnet off a member on here but they didn't arrive with it. I'm assuming they were running it with some in. I would contact the member but he never comes on here anymore.

Would some universal type ones from halfords fit do you think?

Found a set on there but not too sure on the style.

Cheers

Seems strange they would design the bonnet like that.

Surely it must have been designed around a particular type. Is the design from a different make or model of car? I read on here about some people getting Lexus ones as an upgrade but are they the same fitting as the supra ones?

I bought the bonnet off a member on here but they didn't arrive with it. I'm assuming they were running it with some in. I would contact the member but he never comes on here anymore.

Would some universal type ones from halfords fit do you think?

Found a set on there but not too sure on the style.

Cheers

Yeah mate you can buy universal ones that have a threaded bar that you just tighten in place with the supplied 10mm nut from the underside, but make sure you buy the stock looking black ones and not the chrome ones with the blue lights pmsl :D

Yeah mate you can buy universal ones that have a threaded bar that you just tighten in place with the supplied 10mm nut from the underside, but make sure you buy the stock looking black ones and not the chrome ones with the blue lights pmsl :D

Yeah I saw a few of those on ebay. Why anyone would want to have little lights on them I dont know.

I will have a look in halfords tomorrow and see what they offer before getting any off the internet. Cant see them being very expensive but just really annoying that it put a stop to my bonnet swap half way through. Managed to get the stock one back on just in time before the rain came too.

Yeah I saw a few of those on ebay. Why anyone would want to have little lights on them I dont know.

I will have a look in halfords tomorrow and see what they offer before getting any off the internet. Cant see them being very expensive but just really annoying that it put a stop to my bonnet swap half way through. Managed to get the stock one back on just in time before the rain came too.

Yeah I would think Halfords would sell them and shouldn't cost anymore then a £5er I would of thought ;)