The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Low level spoiler

Guest suprageek

Guest suprageek

Getting my sup sprayed white next month for the summer, getting a trial rear fitted at the same time, I'm gonna take off my trd spoiler so have been thinking of a nice low level spoiler to give it a smoother look at the back, or no spoiler at all any suggestions pics would be appreciated. Cheers :cool:

Guest suprageek

Thanks Ellis I see what you mean the site seems to be down, much did it cost if you don't mind me asking? Hopefully the site will be up and running again soon, do u have a link to the one Ibar has?

Ibrar's got 2 types on the go, the ridox style one and another that is custom and extends to fit over the stock holes bud. There's a for sale thread with a group buy on them :) I want one but have done my spending for a while :(

Thanks Ellis I see what you mean the site seems to be down, much did it cost if you don't mind me asking? Hopefully the site will be up and running again soon, do u have a link to the one Ibar has?

It was about 409 Euros at the time plus shipping on top!

Heres a link to Ibrars: http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?265844-New-design-low-level-spoilers

Guest suprageek

Cheers jim gonna get a look see if I can find something tasty, whens the next meet over here? Did u go to the last one last year? I'm crap remembering everyone who was there lol

We need to get something organised soon bud. I think we met a couple of times but I have a shocking memory for some reason lol ;) weren't you at Ernie and Mark's do in Newcastle/Castlewellan/Bishopscourt?

As above, Ellis' is imo the nicest you can get but not cheap and not easy to get.

If you contact Mike Landthaler via email: [email protected] he'll sort you out. He was who dealt with me and he was superb from start to finish (tell him I sent you etc etc blah blah!! :D)

They only accept bank transfer as well (no credit cards) so you'll need to sort that but it's dead simple. Shout if you need any help etc.

Guest suprageek

Spot on ellis thanks for your help sup is booked in for 13th may for the full respray and the trial rear fitted and the new spooler now when i order it ill stick some before and after pics up, sup is silver now i think im gonna do it white, so i think the new spoiler would look well in black as the diffuser in the trail rear is gonna be black