The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Slough Mini Meet

sky

Chaps, feel free to join us for a drink in Slough - mind you - we're all driving so there wont be THAT MUCH drinking :D

Meet at main Tesco car park ( far end) 6.30 ish - will prob roll from there after everyone has gathered, to Crooked Billet on the A412.

The more the merrier . .see you all there !

:flame Dev

1. sky

2. nuttynutz

3. Nick

4. Raoul

5. Terribleturner

6. Ray (yes your car WILL be fixed, unless you want me to tow it there with my van )

7. MR SUPRA T (looks like its happening, so you added here too )

8. Sav

9. Rash (newbie)

1. sky

2. nuttynutz

3. Nick

4. Raoul

5. Terribleturner

6. Ray (yes your car WILL be fixed, unless you want me to tow it there with my van )

8. Sav

9. Rash (newbie)

10. Nish

Will try and make it - having to do a few late ones recently, bloody IT!!!!

1. sky

3. Nick

4. Raoul

5. Terribleturner

8. Sav

9. Rash (newbie)

10. Nish

sorry guys cant make it now, bro and i need to go to a wedding tomorrow, have fun, really did hope i could make it.

details ie. location. sori but don't know slough well at all so a postcode , adress etc would be appreciated. will try to make this as it maybe lsat outing in the beastie!

edited to say i'm sure you all know just how geographically challenged i am !

Ditto Nick ! Like I said, call us whenever.

Thanks to everyone for coming at such short notice. Sorry for being late - traffic was a nightmare !! what can i say !?

Good to meet all of you, Nick, James (terribletourner); Rash: Supra_nish; Raoul (as usual!) and of course - the one and only Big Mamaaa herself - our boy ROY!

So what were you lot saying to those kids in the Tesco car park hey !!??

I think Raoul won the Magicians award last night ! Pulling the 'now you see me now you dont routine' as he zipped past us on the A412 !!:flame Dev :flame Dev