The mkiv Supra Owners Club

searching list of differnential

Titan_Eddie

hello to all. i search a list from all differentials you could build into the supra. i saw this list here in this forum some years ago.

there where diffs from lexus and other toyotas. maby someone can give me the link.

i tried to search but without a result.

thanks to all!

kind regards eddie

A02B means that it has an 8" crown wheel size (A), 3.769:1 diff ratio (02) & a Torsen LSD (B).

The LSD was optional on the SZ models, so the original purchase opted to have the LSD fitted, whereas it is standard kit on the SZ-R, GZ, RZ (6 speed, on the RZ auto it was an optional extra too). Same with the RZ-S as with the RZ. :)

My friends (jm imports 6spd tt ) has a code of B03B

I checked and it is a big case with "ears" so there are some variants an different spec

Yep, the 03 is diff code for a 3.267:1 ratio and the B at the start is for an 8.7" crown wheel size. :)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Yep, the 03 is diff code for a 3.267:1 ratio and the B at the start is for an 8.7" crown wheel size. :)

Hi, i'm on the way to pay for a Os.Giken LSD , they don't list the 8.7", they only have

>TY031HA - 8.5" for 5MT/AT & TT 96+

>TY033HA - 9" for TT 94 - 96 - the one i'm looking as i tough it was what we call "big diff"...

i don't want to loose 1500+£ ordering the wrong diff

Can someone help ??

quickly :) ..please

MERCI