The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Track day Castle Combe 4th May

ManwithSupra

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Will get some raw ones up shortly :)

Was nice to meet you too mate, and man... you really know how to put a supra around the track!

My slave clutch cylinder failed on the last session warm down lap coming into the bobbies chicane, so had to get the car recovered home.

I Didnt get in until 1am this morning :D

Edited by ManwithSupra (see edit history)

Will get some raw ones up shortly :)

Was nice to meet you too mate, and man... you really know how to put a supra around the track!

My slave clutch cylinder failed on the last session warm down lap, so had to get the car recovered home didnt get in until 1am this morning :D

Did you give him a go in yours? :D

In for the vids and pics :)

Did you give him a go in yours? :D

In for the vids and pics :)

No never got around to it, as I was so delayed by trying to get the car under 100db with the most miserable scrutineer in all of history I ended up only had the afternoon sessions in the end to take the car around!

There will be plenty more opportunities though :)

Looks so much better with those wheels Rich! Sorry couldn't make it ive had a crazy week with getting everything done before i go to Denmark tomorrow and then Greece week after.

Will catch up when back

Cheers mate, its amazing that they weighed the same as the other ones :)

No worries, I thought you may be busy, there are a couple of things I need to talk with you about so when you get back let me know and I will give you a shout.