The mkiv Supra Owners Club

DodgyRog's Dragonball to do list.......pic included

DodgyRog

• 2 weeks later...

Well I have been working on the Supra, using ShellShocked's Ramp when I could (Thanks Jared) and finally bought the Supra home today

So the list was looking like this

Not bad really, nearly everything I could of done has been to date, but it was looking a bit messy and I have thought up a couple of other things I could do with doing:innocent:

So time to start again with list number 2:D

Guess that is my quite Sunday gone:d

Nice list, going to be some stunning cars on the Dragonball this year

Some awesome cars bud, especially with some of the continetal ones joining as well

kinda wish i was going dragonball. shame i have no money....

It is certainly not going to be a cheap weekend:burp:

Door Alignment seems to be important ^_^

How will you be tackling the rust on the roof/boot part? I have bubbling paint on some of the car. Would be good to get some tips :)

Yeah noticed I had listed it twice lol

The rust on mine is something of nothing to be honest, I scratched it with the strut when we were putting the boot lid back on.

I have already used a slither of 800 grit to take the little bit of surface rust off, just need to use a touch up paint to stop any rust coming back.

I am just a really picky git:taped:

If you have bubbling paint, the only why to my knowledge is to rub it down to bare metal (removing any trace of the rust) and repaint

Edited by DodgyRog (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

Well my list No.2 is getting close to completion although I need a couple of day of half decent weather now to the Headlight refurb, Sub and carpet

Mot was passed again today, which I am really happy with as any major problem would of been a real nightmare this close the Dragonball, only got one advisory for noisy exhaust

Well with only 2 weeks left my Supra has no Headlights, as they are in the front room in lots of bits:taped: Just hoping they go back together okay

Other than that I am getting pretty close to sorted, if we can have a weekend without it raining non stop I will get the decat pipe back on and put the brake decals on

Then all she really needs is a good clean and wax, I have a couple of other bits I will do if time and weather allows, but nothing that has to be done

Well spent the day working on the Supra again today instead of going to Blackie and Karolina's BBQ, which I am a bit gutted to have missed, but needs must

The cars ready for the Dragonball now, just needs a good clean and wax hopefully next weekend weather permiting

Changed the Altenator, put the 2nd decat back on after the MOT, painted the spacers black as they stood out a bit and did a few other general things around the car, just hope the 2nd hand Altenator is a decent one as it's first test will be on the Dragonball

My list is now done really, I have not lowered it yet, but theres a good reason for that to wait and I still have not done the door alignment, as I have been by myself and it really needs two people to do it properly

The only other thing I was going to do, which is looking unlikely now, I was going to get some Dragonball decals done in Chrome Vinyl, but time has run out by the looks of it

Bring on a week Thursday

Looking nice mate! Hope you enjoy dragonball.

Thanks Smiffy, really looking forward to the Dragonball now the car is sorted:d

Going to take it for a run upto the new Forest today, I must say I am really happy with the way my Supra is looking now:cool:

Well jealous! Gonna give it a few years might get another supra, but been looking at Ferrari 348s and Porsche 996 series c4s. Either way when I do get my weekend toy I will be on the following dragonball.

Well there is always a spot for a DJ on the Dragonball;)

Well so much for being ready, gone to clean and wax the Supra this morning and one headlight has misted up.:(

I have taken it out and found a fair bit of water in it, going to put a load of silicone around the seal, hopefully that will work, as I don't really have the time to open it up again