The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra SZ beat a turbo Audi TT ?

davis6110

You used to put more efforts into putting people in place Gaz... It is Sunday so I will allow it.

Mate, I've had a long and successful weekend at the race track. I've also drunk a lot, so effort seems like a lot of... erm... hassle for me right now.

They do various guises of TT. IIRC there's a 150hp, 180hp and 225hp. I reckon the top one will be faster than an NA, but the others will be slower.

Tbh they're fairly dull cars, they're quick but not special to drive. The 1.8t engine is quite dull imo. The interior is lovely though, much nicer than the Supras.

Thanks for the reply jza. I know it seemed like a stupid question but I'm only now learning about supra's and just waiting for my car to sell before I get my first supra :-) I ain't too worried about beating tt's etc I jus want something that's exciting to drive. I have drove a TT and tbh with the 4wd it's pretty boring I'm hoping the supra won't let me down with all it's power in the rear end :-) iv always loved supra's ever since I was little and now I can finally afford one I really can't wait to get mine :-)

Indeed! Quite a few new members have sent them to Supra heaven. :(

And even worse a few of them have sent their drivers to heaven.

IMO there is no comparison between a Audi TT and supra even in NA form. The SZ supra's are great cars all be it not the fastest cars.

They just feel special where as the TT does not.

Cheers guys your really making more excited about getting my first now :-) trust me I will be taking it slow with her when I first get it cause the last thing I want is to put her round a tree well on the corners anyway :-P nah it's jus gonna feel nice to be in a real car instead of the French piece of crap I'm driving now

And even worse a few of them have sent their drivers to heaven.

IMO there is no comparison between a Audi TT and supra even in NA form. The SZ supra's are great cars all be it not the fastest cars.

I would disagree with this,i have both cars.To look at the Supra is my favourite,the audi is quicker and is better suited to the crap road surfaces we have in scotland and the quattro is excellent as is the interior,but then the Supra is an old design so it cant be blamed for that.Having said that i would rather be seen in the Supra:d

Hmmm yeah i know the Supra looks loads better, people always say a TT is a ladies or hairdressers car but how many ladies do you actually see driving TT's lol, Nah im deffo going for the Supra was just wondering cause would like to take that smug smile off the face of SOME TT drivers :-)

Hmmm yeah i know the Supra looks loads better, people always say a TT is a ladies or hairdressers car but how many ladies do you actually see driving TT's lol, Nah im deffo going for the Supra was just wondering cause would like to take that smug smile off the face of SOME TT drivers :-)

How can you be smug about owning a hairdressers car? Well unless you are a hairdresser of course.

All these blokes you see driving them aren't men ;)

Spot on Jake ! Same goes with other new sports cars and the Supra.