The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Fitted my c-wests

jim

I've been after a set of c-west covers for aaages and was delighted when dude posted up a set for sale recently. Fitted them yesterday and I love them, I know they're not everyones cup of tea. New wheels to go on this week to and she'll be sitting nice. first pic is before

Cheers all :cool:

They look great, is the Supra sticker on your tailgate a liquid arts in black mate?

It is bud, I've the Toyota logo too, they would suit yours! Cheap cool mod.

I love the car but I have to say, definately not a fan of this tinted light look, much nicer with the facelift rears imo.

What wheels did you go for? What offset? :)

Not a patch on yours amigo ;) The reason I wanted the c-wests (rather than tint the facelifts) was so that I could take them off or put them on whenever I liked. Funny you should ask about wheels... :innocent: I got a set of D2's, I wasn't looking for them but a mate bought a car with them on and offered me them for a steal (200 inc tyres) so it was hard to refuse. They're obv replicas of yours, and are black with diamond cut lips but they won't stay that colour. They'll probably be sprayed all satin black (inc the lips) but considering some other options (maybe baby blue matt centres, or brown?). Want to get them on, get a side on pic and see what the options look like in photoshop before deciding. Offsets nowhere near as agressive as yours but I've got spacers so they'll sit just right hopefully.

Where can you buy these from? How much?

I got mine second hand from Dude, but MVP sell them for $140 plus postage. Scott tinted his and they look amazing.

http://www.mvpmotorsports.com/Templates/frmTemplateM7.asp?SubFolderID=2637&SearchYN=N

Cheers all :cool:

It is bud, I've the Toyota logo too, they would suit yours! Cheap cool mod.

Not a patch on yours amigo ;) The reason I wanted the c-wests (rather than tint the facelifts) was so that I could take them off or put them on whenever I liked. Funny you should ask about wheels... :innocent: I got a set of D2's, I wasn't looking for them but a mate bought a car with them on and offered me them for a steal (200 inc tyres) so it was hard to refuse. They're obv replicas of yours, and are black with diamond cut lips but they won't stay that colour. They'll probably be sprayed all satin black (inc the lips) but considering some other options (maybe baby blue matt centres, or brown?). Want to get them on, get a side on pic and see what the options look like in photoshop before deciding. Offsets nowhere near as agressive as yours but I've got spacers so they'll sit just right hopefully.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a315/evilbeemer/0cd24c6d.jpg

I got mine second hand from Dude, but MVP sell them for $140 plus postage. Scott tinted his and they look amazing.

http://www.mvpmotorsports.com/Templates/frmTemplateM7.asp?SubFolderID=2637&SearchYN=N

booo replicas etc etc.. haha but naw, they should look awesome, *geek mode on* they are actually more similar to SSR's as the studs stop between the spokes, the studs on the S1's go all the way round *geek mode off* but anywhoo.. nice buy. :thumbs:

Ah, my bad, I thought yours were SSRs. I hate the fake bolts so whatever happens they're getting painted over.

Might tint the brake light Jake, but I think the fog light sticks out more, ideally I'll replace the rear bumper with one that doesn't have a fog cut out and go for Si's fog conversion