The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Rude Car Dealer

Big Mark

Finally in the financial position to get back behind the wheel of a Supra so was planning to have a look at a few today to see if anything catches my eye.

As I'm at my mates in High Wycombe this morning I thought I'd pop to a supra dealer here, but as their website doesn't have an exact address I gave the mobile number a ring.

I spoke to the rudest man ever.

First and only question he asked was my budget, to which I said "£4-8K" (even tho I can go higher if something special caught my eye) only for him to say that he's got 6 supras in stock and they are all above my budget and then called me a time waster and hung up.

What a total obnoxious w****r.

Like I said my budget is flexible for the right car and that's not including the trade-in value of my current vehicle.

I'm not in a rush to buy but definitely won't be contacting that dealer again!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally in the financial position to get back behind the wheel of a Supra so was planning to have a look at a few today to see if anything catches my eye.

As I'm at my mates in High Wycombe this morning I thought I'd pop to a supra dealer here, but as their website doesn't have an exact address I gave the mobile number a ring.

I spoke to the rudest man ever.

First and only question he asked was my budget, to which I said "£4-8K" (even tho I can go higher if something special caught my eye) only for him to say that he's got 6 supras in stock and they are all above my budget and then called me a time waster and hung up.

What a total obnoxious w****r.

Like I said my budget is flexible for the right car and that's not including the trade-in value of my current vehicle.

I'm not in a rush to buy but definitely won't be contacting that dealer again!

There's plenty of supra in the classified section and plus the only imported or trader i probably buy another supra from would be Jurgen and other respectable trader within the forum. Try Garage Whifbitz because every now and again he has one or two for sale :)

i went to a "garage" in wycombe to look at a single supra before i bought mine. they knew nothing about it, none of them were insured, taxed or mot'd yet they offered to let me take it for a spin. tbh they seemed like okay guys, werent rude or anything just seemed abit dodgy...

oh and they told me supras are awesome for drifting. when they go "drifting" they always use one of thier supras :blink: yeah like that was gonna make me buy one of thier cars