The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Not impressed

Dnk

It really is shit when this happens:p

Ps I spent hole day on wedensday washing and polishing my car then on the Thursday took the wheels off and gave them a good clean and polish. Then on the Friday it looks like the local pigeons though it would be a good idea to dive boom the car a cover it in crap

Well you did park under a tree, big mistake, gives you an excuse to clean it again:)

Yes your right but birds also fly between the tress crapping as they go :)

This is a village pub and the car park is surrounded by trees so not a lot of choice.

I shall pic another tree next time though as this appears to be a favorite by the look of it !

not sure if it's true or not but i was told that birds poop on shiny cars because to them it looks like water, and they prefer to poop into water to get rid of evidence... probably just a folk tale (i was living in Devon at the time i was told it)