The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Full genuine Carbon Fibre dash group buy in Australia

sdistc

Hi carbon fibre tragics,

it has just come to my attention that Rich ("fetish"), a well-known and respected member of the Australian Supra forum, is running a second group buy for the full carbon fibre dash, and the company is willing to ship overseas.

If you are interested, check out the Au forums.

It says group buy closed :( an wouldn't they be doing the left handed version any how?

I linked to the first page - to show how the whole thing was developed. On the last page, you will see the details of the second group buy.

The picture shows a LHD version, looks great too

Japan drives on the RHS - which is where both Australia and Jurgen source Supras :D

The carbon dash is only RHS.

£550(+shipping), expensive but may be worth it for a set of real carbon panels if they fit straight on

There are quite a few posts showing how well things fit. From my friends who have a set, it fits very very well - it's designed to use the stock clips!

Sdistic said this would be a second run, also Australia drives on the same side of the road as us.

Anyhow, I'd be interested :).

Yah, is a definite second run. I don't think £600 + shipping (which would be less if there is a group of you) is too expensive for a quality product.

Thanks for the extra info, not sure i'd want to have to start cutting and drilling something

that should come finished.

Completely understand - although I'm not sure if you can get the dash clips as a separate replacement item from Toyota.

I just want to make it clear that I have no vested interest in this group buy - I am not buying a dash, nor am I making any money or friendships from it. I do, however, know "Fetish", and know a quite few people who have bought and installed the dash set (and who have been very happy with it).

For properly made quality carbon parts thats not bad in my opinion.

Are there any pics of these before and after their fitted ?

Have a couple of pictures from the GB one PreFC before fitting and a FL fitted, also the GB organiser has an S12 kit for sale here:-

http://www.supraforums.com.au/forum/parts-sale/73717-fs-s2-auto-carbon-dash-new-incorrect-order.htmlread the last post by fettish

Carbon Dash RHD.JPG

Carbon Fibre Dash.6.jpg