The mkiv Supra Owners Club

10.5x18 wheel with 275/35/18 tyre fit under an unmodified rear arch?

qwarrior

10.5JJ +40 should fit under the stock arches

Cheers

I have nice big beefy 275s on my 9.5J GTRs (+35 I think?) and needed to get the arches rolled as they caught them without rolling. :)

Hmmm, does the extra 5mm make the difference?

ive lowered mine and can fit 275's on it already. im sure you could fit them on with a stock ride height easy.

It's on adjustables so could lift it if needs be, but would rather not. It rides nice at the mo.

What wheels and offset are they??

Haven't bought them yet, was trying to get stuff sorted in my head first as to what will fit and what won't.

11.5j...what wheels do you have??

What wheels and offset are they??

No idea on the offset and can't check at the mo as there away getting refurbed, but there 3 piece Enkei Nel Classe wheels, sorry about the shoddy photo but it's the only one I can find but that was with the 265's that they came with aswell which were quite stretched so they coud fit without the archroll I assume, I then put 295's on but the 305's really fit best on them:

No idea on the offset and can't check at the mo as there away getting refurbed, but there 3 piece Enkei Nel Classe wheels, sorry about the shoddy photo but it's the only one I can find but that was with the 265's that they came with aswell which were quite stretched so they coud fit without the archroll I assume, I then put 295's on but the 305's really fit best on them:

http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll36/Marc87p/Supra%20Aerotop/e749a6e1.jpg

Cheers mate. Nice wheels by the way, quite an arsnel of motors with M3 sitting behind.