The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Pic request, carbon facelift tail lights

Dan_Turism0

• 2 weeks later...
Hi guys

i'm thinking about stripping my rear lights and having the grey surround carbon wrapped and keeping the lenses stock, has anyone seen or done this? I know JP did when he had his LED's preferably on a white car with a TRD half carbon wing :p

you mean like this,i can do this for you if you dont fancy a go yourself ,my carbon is black and it would look sweet--dave

rear lights wrap.jpg

I like the carbon, but like the turtleshead said they look alook better in the flesh. I think mine look quite naff by picture but I think they look alot better in the flesh, also on a dull day if you stand back they do just look black but if there is alittle bit of sun you can see that they are carbon from miles away ;)

No skin off my nose bud! Everyone has to have their own personal taste, other wise we'd all have the same car! Anyone is welcome to have a nose at suprapod if they want. They're hard to capture in a photograph, and I think in person they look miles better, much like flocked dashes etc.. ;)

I wonder what the rear light surrounds would look like if they were flocked......