The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Found A car on Ebay..... Looks sweet!

skyline1

Hey guys/ Gals:d

Got someone coming to look at my car on saturday so it may be sold and then there is a big chance ill be joining your supra family.

Anyway ive found what looks like a real nice supra for sale on ebay, looks spot on to me.....apart from being a auto which i may be able to live with. whats your opinions on it please and also does anyone know the car?

Ebay link.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Toyota-Supra-RZ-Twin-Turbo-1996-BPU-407BHP-Black-19-Inch-Split-rim-alloys-/190659967164?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item2c643838bc

Thanks in advance.

i like it alot but dont wanna get my hopes up just yet incase my car doesnt sell. plus im really picky with cars too lol.

Ive only ever drove one auto and that was a porsche cayanne , was weird with no clutch :D

They are too slow, get in a nice BPU Supra and I dare you not to grin like this on WOT :D

The auto is great, very usable. Just point and squirt! What car are you selling?

Got a R33 GTST mate, had it for 3 1/2 years , was running 450bhp but returned the car back to stock to sell it easier without losing a load of cash. if its not a GTR in the skyline world they sell for peanuts.

i'm in lust :)

lol.....I had thought of a few things I could have said....but thought better of it.

That Supra looks nice, but, I wonder what he/she did with their aftermarket steering wheel? Surely that would have been done as a matter of course considering all the other mods done. I would be wondering what other things have been taken off prior to advertising it.

i'm in lust :)

Me too : )

As everyone else has said the auto box are really good, handy for cruising about and if you want to go just put your foot to the floor and hang on tight.

That's a nice looking supra, not a lover of the orange in the interior but if you like it why not.

I love the interior, looks fresh and individual.

doesnt sound like your too keen on an auto mate, maybe you should just hold up for a nice tt6 speed? rather than settling :)

well i cant say i hate auto's as ive not really had any dealings with them, one drive in a porsche cant make me decide, ive always had manual so all i know really. other thing is a TT6 speed would be hard to come by that i liked.

Looks lovely, nice wheels, best colour!

love black cars and this does draw me to it.

:( He gets a go in one of the nicest cars on the forum. Cheers.

:D

Great offer Ellis. Poor guy won't know what hit his bank balance. :D

Youre welcome too if you can be bothered to drive all this way!! :p

And thank you for the compliment - makes me glad I'm keeping her now!