whats everyones problem with Veilside?

viper

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

having an opinion of the kit i understand but having an opinion of someone because of the kit that have on there car is pretty imature

In the future I'll remember to make arrows that point to the smiley in my post and put *SARCASM* next to it in oversized, bold letters next time. Just to make sure it is recognised ;)

Go fish, I already did :)

In other words - just the styling. I was winding you up and using :D

bought my car with the kit on over five years ago loved it then and still love it now,

http://i433.photobucket.com/albums/qq58/123mustang2009/350z003.jpg

http://i433.photobucket.com/albums/qq58/123mustang2009/mysupra008.jpg

http://i433.photobucket.com/albums/qq58/123mustang2009/mysupra006.jpg

I think its the pretty outlandish styling. Don't get me wrong to each their own but the general consensus is that the Veilside styling is a bit dated now and very much an aquired taste. I have kept the stock lines of the gorgeous body but then that is my taste.

Dave,

Let sleeping dogs lie and all that. With charity events to burn Veilside on this forum this thread was never going to go well.

I like it. Not the spoiler though.

It's the most iconic body kit for the Supra IMO, but can be done very badly. Neons, chrome and vinyl stickers just don't help.

The oversized rear wing/spoiler... it just doesn't it with Supra's class. It's SO overstated and misses the point of the Supra IMHO. Not to mention most passers-by who notice such things just laugh and/or think 'chav'.

Vileside is the other substitution. ;)

ok note taken,

The reason i ask, is because the front 'FAILSIDE' front bumper i have, lol is slightly damanged and im in to minds as to get it repaired of go for something liek a ridox front bumper.

im guessing by this thread is seems people would advise to go for the ridox but the rest of the veilside kit including the wide arches i want to keep. what do you veilside haters think

ok note taken,

The reason i ask, is because the front 'FAILSIDE' front bumper i have, lol is slightly damanged and im in to minds as to get it repaired of go for something liek a ridox front bumper.

im guessing by this thread is seems people would advise to go for the ridox but the rest of the veilside kit including the wide arches i want to keep. what do you veilside haters think

Burn it for charity :)