The mkiv Supra Owners Club

2012 Roof off Pics

Matt H

The weather was cracking this weekend, so I took full advantage and got the roof off for the first time in 2012. Suprised it was to be in March, but I'm not complaining. I reckon I clocked up nearly 200 miles in the sun this weekend. So, I thought I'd share my first 2012 roof off photo with you :)

If you took advantage of the weather in your own Aerotop, post up :)

Very clean car mate :thumbs: Beautiful in fact! Im not usually a fan of the modified look, but that is lovely. I lurked on this forum for a long time, I used to enjoy the updates on your car and many of your posts. I assumed you had sold and moved on! Good to see you still have it!

Thank you all for the kinds words :)

Very clean car mate :thumbs: Beautiful in fact! Im not usually a fan of the modified look, but that is lovely. I lurked on this forum for a long time, I used to enjoy the updates on your car and many of your posts. I assumed you had sold and moved on! Good to see you still have it!

Aye, I've been abscent for a while. I've been mad busy with work and other stuff that I didn't find much time to come on. When I did it was in a lurking fashion. I'm very glad I didn't sell in the end, my supra is a huge part of me. Has been for over 6 years now! :s

Better there and not a disable bay :D

That's my take on it too ;) Altough I am a bid kid, so I guess that mitigates it somewhat :innocent:

Looks great Matt. Nice to get it out?

Certainly is. Especially when they only let me out everyone other weekend and / or on special occasions ;)

Looks great Matt.

Still loving the Weds KBs.

These are exactly what I wanted but I believe you got the last set iirc.

Are they still in good nick close up? :)

Aye, that's what Nic said. They were the last set Weds made.

I had them refurbished last year. I did a thread on it (was a nightmare cost and time wise). They require a lot of maintenance to keep blingy. polishing, polishing, polishing.

So the rumors of your demise where greatly exaggerated then, thought you had sold up and moved on Matt.

Must have been. Just been ubber busy with other stuff and the forum kinda got left behind.

always liked your car shame you dont post more regular pics of it mate :cool:

Thank, Jamesy.

Planning on going the POD with some mates this year to hit the 1/4 and see what an auto with a small single can do. I'll be sure to post up pics of that one ;)