The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello from Scotland

Guest MikeyTT

Guest MikeyTT

Hi folks!

Thought I'd post up, I'm on the lookout for a Supra TT 6 Speed manual.

Firstly, I'd just like to say how impressed I am with this community, some really nice and helpful people here [COOL][/COOL]

Little bit about myself, I'm Mikey and I'm 22, from Ayrshire in Scotland. My previous cars include Mivec Colt, 208bhp Starlet GT (EP82), VW Golf VR6 Higjline, E46 BMW 330ci Coupe, 07 Focus ST, 350bhp Rev 3 MR2 Turbo, and now due to my 2 year old we have a new shape Honda CR-V. Had it a while now and I'm seriously missing boost (proper boost). It will remain as the family cat which the missus shall drive.

I've always loved the Supra and after observing this forum for a while and having a good look about, I'm officially hooked!

I'll hopefully have roughly 10k to spend, hopefully that'll get me a decent TT in manual form?

Im new to the world of Supra's so go easy on me! [OOPS][/OOPS]

Thanks for reading :)

Mikey

Welcome to the club mate, where abouts in ayrshire? Im in Kilwinning. :D

Best place would be the classifieds to start looking, from there i'd contact Jurgen on here JM-IMPORTS and he'll get you a cracking car for 10k. :D

Guest MikeyTT

Geo, seen your car on the local car forum, it's a stunner!!

I'm from Kilwinning too mate!! Just moved here, at the new Barratt estate ;)

Juergen has some clean cars by the looks of it, cant wait til it's time to buy!

Ah top of Dalry Road bud?

Well if you want a a look round mine, your more than welcome. :D Yeah Jurgen has always got tasty cars in, he wont disappoint.

There is Me, TonyTT, Westy and now yourself all located close now, 2 in irvine, and 2 in Kilwinning now. :D

Guest MikeyTT

This Sunday I'm backshift, could try n get it off though, I'll keep you posted!

Yeah mate, top of Daley Rd :) That's awesome, never seen any kicking about, but that's good for meets etc, seems a very active forum! I'd love a wee sit in your Supra sometime, never even sat in one!

This Sunday I'm backshift, could try n get it off though, I'll keep you posted!

Yeah mate, top of Daley Rd :) That's awesome, never seen any kicking about, but that's good for meets etc, seems a very active forum! I'd love a wee sit in your Supra sometime, never even sat in one!

anytime mate, just let me know. Im off all this week so got loads of free time. :D

Guest MikeyTT

Ross, thanks bud. As I've said, people seem very helpfull and approachable. I'll try my best to get Sunday off, catch the gaffer in a good mood :)

Welcome mate. This place is a gold mine for information. You'll find everything you could possibly want to know on here, and if it isn't already here there's always someone that has an answer.

Everyone is friendly as well, even though most of them are old farts :innocent: :p

Welcome mate. This place is a gold mine for information. You'll find everything you could possibly want to know on here, and if it isn't already here there's always someone that has an answer.

Everyone is friendly as well, even though most of them are old farts :innocent: :p

Im not Old ya Vagina. :D