The mkiv Supra Owners Club

14th April - Revolution Gateshead - Social Meet

qwarrior

I've pencilled this date in with Keith at Revolution, list of attendees so far is below, please add your name if you're popping down.

1. Qwarrior

2. FOSTA

3. Stevo

4. SupraAyf ?

5. Kevin ?

6. Colin-mkiv (Expecting presents)

7. Hodge

8. pbryant_knight (in 300zx)

Pity we can't get Kev's, Andrew's and Hodges' all together - that would be frickin awesome!

No sign of Ross? (Bossco)

That would be awesome. Kev, Hodge, Andrew and Ross all in the same spot. A photo to behold.

Not recently heard from Ross, have you heard from him Hodge. If not I'll pop him a PM

I'm a Costco member, as is Hodgy boy :)

Is there snow forecasted for the 14th like?? One thing's for sure, you'll not be wearing your bikini Col! hahaha

Hahaha, I dunno, I have a little vest top I could wear to keep warm!! Well, I'm a member too so that 6 people we could get in, means we can always get stuck into coffee and hotdogs in the cafe in there. Judging by todays weather, I dont think we can rule anything out to be honest!

Pity we can't get Kev's, Andrew's and Hodges' all together - that would be frickin awesome!

No sign of Ross? (Bossco)

I'm sure Ross will come a long. We've been busy in the lab for a while that's all and he ain't been on much ;)

Plans for Saturday, 11am at Revolution Gateshead. For anyone who doesn't know where it is it's here http://www.revolution247.com/location-68418-0.html

We can have the car park for as long as we like, the only instructions we have are can we all park towards the bottom of the car park and don't spread the cars out over the whole car park as the place is open and they need customer parking.

I'll be getting off about 2ish at the latest. The list of attendees is below.

1. Qwarrior

2. FOSTA

3. Stevo

4. SupraAyf ?

5. Kevin ?

7. Hodge

9.safcdixon

10.robby a

11. supra N/A (troooooooup)

Rob, do you still need a lift? If so PM me your postcode and I'll pop you my mobile number.

Plans for Saturday, 11am at Revolution Gateshead. For anyone who doesn't know where it is it's here http://www.revolution247.com/location-68418-0.html

We can have the car park for as long as we like, the only instructions we have are can we all park towards the bottom of the car park and don't spread the cars out over the whole car park as the place is open and they need customer parking.

I'll be getting off about 2ish at the latest. The list of attendees is below.

1. Qwarrior

2. FOSTA

3. Stevo

4. SupraAyf ?

5. Kevin ?

7. Hodge

9.safcdixon

10.robby a

11. supra N/A (troooooooup)

Rob, do you still need a lift? If so PM me your postcode and I'll pop you my mobile number.

Thanks mate. I'm going to try and drive the supra. As I can't use my arms I'm going to stay in second gear and steer with my teeth.

If I'm not there by 11.30 I've probably crashed.