The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Austec day - chit chat thread

Branners

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Epic day - just managed to get back to Lincoln and have crawled into bed (although apparently I blasted past Mallo on the way back up the A1!! Allegedly he tried to catch up - silly man! Needed to get back to watch the F1 highlights and MoTD2).

Great to meet up with so many of the old crew and many new ones too - LBM, Heckler, DarronQ, Abz, Dan, RobUK (many thanks for the rear quarters - I owe you beer!!) and many, many more. Special thanks to Daman for the run in the 911 Turbo - man that is one mean car - different league to any BPU or large single Supra I've ever been in - raw, raw power. As Daman said, a race car with a bit of leather! Cheers for the run Daman!

Great day great crowd and a great result for Macmillan. :)

Oh, I did win Marc P's mystery raffle prize - nobody has any idea what it is yet though!

And Adam (AJ Littler) - I have your Amiga and a boot full of games here in Lincoln from the raffle - will arrange how to get them to you.

Edited by ellis (see edit history)

An absolutely brilliant day.

Great to met Col...finally and Josh, Ellis & Dude. And was nice to see Abz, Si (Heckler) Fitz, Kayla, Sdistc and Turtleshead again.

I'll be putting some photos up in the official thread today/tomorrow but congratulations to everyone that organized, hosted, Dyno'd and more importantly, donated prizes

and of course money :)

Col assures he went home with at least £5.00

Epic day - just managed to get back to Lincoln and have crawled into bed (although apparently I blasted past Mallo on the way back up the A1!! Allegedly he tried to catch up - silly man! Needed to get back to watch the F1 highlights and MoTD2).

Great to meet up with so many of the old crew and many new ones too - LBM, Heckler, DarrenQ, Abz, Dan, RobUK (many thanks for the rear quarters - I owe you beer!!) and many, many more. Special thanks to Daman for the run in the 911 Turbo - man that is one mean car - different league to any BPU or large single Supra I've ever been in - raw, raw power. As Daman said, a race car with a bit of leather! Cheers for the run Daman!

Oh, I did win Marc P's mystery raffle prize - nobody has any idea what it is yet though!

And Adam (AJ Littler) - I have your Amiga and a boot full of games here in Lincoln from the raffle - will arrange how to get them to you.

Thanks Ellis, I've just replied to your PM :)

An Epic day!!

Poor start for me with me snoozing, body clocking telling me it is still 06:30 not 07:30! Losing my bung on the A12! Getting lost, nearly running out of fuel, then petrol poured down the side of my car as some was still in the petrol pump, getting lost like James May & making Andrew (sadistic) wait nearly an hour! Booting it to Clacketts Services...

Though we made it there in good time & then it was just up hill from there, one of the best things about this club are the people on the forum & for this it makes me proud to be part of such a great club! As mentioned it was great to see some familiar faces! Really missed some of you guys from seeing you last on Dragonball. Great to meet new faces, and it was an honour to meet the man CJ himself, he really is a legend. Well done on the excellent work, both you & your son have put into this, it was a tremendous day!

Also special mention to Dude & his crew for showing great generosity for charity, wouldn't have been possible without you guys!

Helped the weather was fantastic too! :cool:

Great way to kick off the 2012 meets :)

Excellently organized and a lovely setup Austec have. Shame I couldn't get there earlier but cleaning out my rads at 10am probably want the best idea!

Special thanks to Daman for the run in the 911 Turbo - man that is one mean car - different league to any BPU or large single Supra I've ever been in - raw, raw power. As Daman said, a race car with a bit of leather! Cheers for the run Daman!

Your welcome buddy, anytime. I do enjoy pushing the loud pedal. :D Shame I couldn't Dyno but think I will make a point of popping down to see John and Paul during a week day to do a proper dyno and maybe that remap :innocent:

The suspense is building!!! it's not just one item either, there's something from MVP in there though which I don't think you have, a stateside souvenir, something for your love life, plus a few more items ;)