The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Opinions on this Supra please guys :)

TubbyTwo

Hi all,

tempted to go look at this on saturday do to now heading that way with work:

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201210455469553/sort/priceasc/usedcars/model/supra/make/toyota/postcode/ip38rn/quicksearch/true/page/2/radius/1501?logcode=p

Aside from the lack of badges and the number plate location, it looks ok.

what does everyone think? Does it look like a stock exhaust on there?

Cheers

I thought that as well, its either very glossy or something is missing. Car looks a little high, and could use some oen skirts spats and active front and a change of wheels.

Hmmmm. Decisions decisions.

Don't forget a different steering wheel as the current one looks a bit cacka :)

Other than that it certainly looks good. As long as the engine/gearbox is sweet go for it.

loos very tidy apart from them horrible wheels. i got a silver supra and every day people tell me to change the colour.. and im starting to contemplate it.. looks like mine did b4 i bought it.. now its fully kitted and racing springs etc etc and cost me loads!!

I thought that as well, its either very glossy or something is missing.

Just the shadow and lighting i think. You can see the near edge where it meets the main dash panel.

Looks reasonably good mate. Could do with a bit of a clean up under the bonnet mind.