The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Will this decat fit a J-Spec pre vvti TT?

James

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/JAPSPEED-TOYOTA-SUPRA-Mk4-1ST-EXHAUST-STAINLESS-STEEL-DECAT-PIPE-/160755708240?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item256dc97150#ht_1042wt_962

Seeing the part on the side, is that a sensor input meaning it is for a UK spec?

I'm just curious as I've read that UK spec and J-Specs have different flange bolt patterns on the turbo side?

use these

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/180775913360?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

comes with 1 gasket and its the 1 bar restrictor ring and its a perfect fit

ad says both uk and jap but when i emailed them to tell them they dont fit both, they emailed back saying they do

lol fits pre vvti jap

Edited by ashbuster (see edit history)

yeah you carnt go wrong then

maybe the ebay sellers have mixed them all up and they just send one out and if it dont fit they send the other

that would make alot of people angry lol

paying someone to remove the downpipe to fit that one to find it dont fit, not worth the hassle i could have been lucky