The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Rising Sun car show, last weekend in may.

hodge

Hey guys.

I go to this every year and it's usually a great weekend if the weather stays nice.

Every year Jap North East has a club stand of anywhere between 20-40 cars, sometimes more. If any of you would like to tag along and join the stand you more than welcome.

For those of you that's into showing your car there's loads of various catagories to enter throughout the weekend.

It's on at Lincoln Showground. We usually have a drive down either Friday evening or early Saturday morning.

If you fancy it, bang your name down.

1) Hodge

2) Bossco

3)

4)

5)

6)

Cheers chickens

John

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could this be timed worse? Weekend after Dragonball, weekend before Vegas. No can do for the fat lad :(

Total shame that Johnny be good to actually get to a show together. I would hate your life ;)

My genital size should have no bearing on my attendance! :p

:D

Would like to go to the show mate, have been threatening to go to this for a few years now. (Not to show the car, cos it's a disgrace at the mo)

But that weekend I will be mostly stripped naked, probably tied to a lampost and bladdered all weekend.

(My Stag doo, not going for a drink in the Bigg Market) :friday:

That's cos it lashed down with rain all weekend.

It didn't rain once while I was there (Sun), a bit windy though. Mine was the only Supra. Highlights was a NSX backed up with a couple of nice skylines apart from that pretty run of the mill. I appreciate it was the last day and some people might have left but is shouldn't have been promoted as a weekend event and charged accordingly if 1/2 the cars had gone, at least I'm hoping that was the case or it would have been even worse! There can't have been more than 200 cars in total and you had seen everything in an hour. Japfest the week or so after you didn't know where to look next and it took a good few hours to get round everything there was no comparison

It didn't rain once while I was there (Sun), a bit windy though. Mine was the only Supra. Highlights was a NSX backed up with a couple of nice skylines apart from that pretty run of the mill. I appreciate it was the last day and some people might have left but is shouldn't have been promoted as a weekend event and charged accordingly if 1/2 the cars had gone, at least I'm hoping that was the case or it would have been even worse! There can't have been more than 200 cars in total and you had seen everything in an hour. Japfest the week or so after you didn't know where to look next and it took a good few hours to get round everything there was no comparison

Dude, I'm just asking if anyone wants to go, I don't work for them or trying to promote the show or anything. If you don't want to go then that's fine. I'm not going to argue with you about it. We'll just take it you won't be attending.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Too late to join the club stand hodge? I forgot about this one. I may as well come as its 5minutes away

No not at all mate. Drop me a p.m if your definately coming and ill give you my number so you can ring me when you arrive. The club stand is for Jap North East.