The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Essex convoy to Austec for CJ's charity dyno day

sdistc

Hi fellow Essexers,

thought I would post up for anyone also attending the festivities this Sunday and would like to convoy to Clackett's for 9 a.m. meet?

I will be leaving Southend (Shoebury) at 7.30 a.m. so happy to pick people up along the way. I also have a spare seat or two (if you don't mind a little discomfort :D), in case people don't have transport.

-Andrew

Edited by sdistc
corrected time (see edit history)

Where you planning to meet Andrew? Although this will be a round about trip for me, would be nice to meet.

More importantly, which are are you coming in? The beast or the sofa?

I live at the very end of the A13, so I can either go along the A127 to the M25 @ junction 29, or A13 to junction 30 (which is probably how you'd come from Docklands?).

I also plan to bring the Supra :)

ill be up for this also dude,

I know where Shoebury is, but nothing around shoebury haha, where you meeting dude?

How you getting down from Maldon to the M25? I can meet you either somewhere along the A127 or at the A12/M25 Junction.

yeah that works dude, lets meet at brentwood petrol garage on the A12 to M25 roundabout dude, what time shall I get there for?

Sounds good, champ. We are due for Clackett's at 9 (which is supposed to take 30 min on the M25), so meet at 8.00 for 8.15 departure?

Abz could also meet there, as he can come up the A12 pretty easily.

yeah that works dude, lets meet at brentwood petrol garage on the A12 to M25 roundabout dude, what time shall I get there for?

Sounds good, champ. We are due for Clackett's at 9 (which is supposed to take 30 min on the M25), so meet at 8.00 for 8.15 departure?

Abz could also meet there, as he can come up the A12 pretty easily.

I'll meet you guys there then!

Are we talking about the Total Garage off Roman Road? Couldn't find a postcode.

Think i'll meet you boys there too if thats ok!

I'd also like to tag along if that's ok :)

(no new supra yet, but I'll be enjoying the fuel bill!)

As we are Romford based will probably meet up with you guy's at 8am at Brentwood junction if thats OK with you

Sounds great, guys. See you there!

I'll meet you guys there then!

Are we talking about the Total Garage off Roman Road? Couldn't find a postcode.

I reckon so, Abz.. that's the only garage on the Roundabout. Text me tomorrow if you get lost :p

I reckon so, Abz.. that's the only garage on the Roundabout. Text me tomorrow if you get lost :p

What do you think I am James May or something?!

Actually don't answer that :D

See you chaps tomorrow!!

Nice day for it, and was good to meet those I actually met :p

And a massive apology to JustinBieber (I think it was) for my attempted sideswipe on the way home - I didn't check my mirrors AND blindspot well enough. Hope you were wearing the brown underpants.