The mkiv Supra Owners Club

OEM bodykit prices?

lamboyello

I am now going to be puttting up for sale a OEM rear bumper with OEM spats along with an original spoiler. I was thinking 120 for the lot with what I have read on here.

Just wondered if anyone who knew prices could say if that was too little or too much. They are all very good condition.

Thanks

Your forum BFG

i would say £120 just for the bumper £30 for the spoiler and maybe £30 for the spats. Think i paid somthing like £280-£300 for a front bumper from Mr T about 4 years ago and then had to have it painted. I would imagen the rear bumper would be the same price new

i would say £120 just for the bumper £30 for the spoiler and maybe £30 for the spats. Think i paid somthing like £280-£300 for a front bumper from Mr T about 4 years ago and then had to have it painted. I would imagen the rear bumper would be the same price new

you payed 300 quid for a standard front bumper :O?? crazy ... just bought one for 60 :).

you payed 300 quid for a standard front bumper :O?? crazy ... just bought one for 60 :).

Was your one brand new from Toyota though? ;)

The price seems quite good, but as CJ said it depends if someone wants them.

I'd recommend you put them up for sale but also put individual prices. :)

yeah it was somthing like that. I would have waited for a second hand one to come up but i needed it asap so went to Mr T. Not to bad when you think of it as they did quote me something like £600-£700 for one to begin but after almost slapping the sale's assistant we found out that was for a painted one:D

thanks guys, tbh I wasnt too sure how much they all went for. Yeah the spats go for 80 i've seen(new) really wanted to sell the rear bumper and spats as one really meaning less work for me.

My friend(supra_dan24) wants them for when my new rear kit goes on so I'm also looking at mates rates.

Its a rear bumper not a front bumper fella. I paid £25 for my rear, and i've probably seen half a dozen on here over the years for the same price up to about £40. Front bumpers are worth a decent amount, i sold my facelift one with plastic lip for around £150 a couple weeks ago.

This is how i priced it up so anyone can comment if you like:

Rear Bumper - £25-40 depending on condition

OEM Spats - £40 if non geniune, £80 geniune (in this case it doesnt matter as they're already bonded to the car and the fitment is good)

OEM Rear Spoiler - £30 to £40 as i've seen tonnes sell for the same price.