The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Suprapod -Grudge Club??

DARETT

Is called SupraPod for a reason

And its not to race GTR, if the arguement needs sorting race Jurgen down the A1

Going 200+ Down a uk road isn't the best.

Plus it's got nothing to do with jurgens car, he's part of the mkiv supra club 1st :)

. The GTR forum have a good few NON 35 cars that are quick and would be nice to see them as well.

30-130 started out for Evo's only as well.

The only way to spice up events is to create competition.

It's all for a laugh anyhow.

Going 200+ Down a uk road isn't the best.

Plus it's got nothing to do with jurgens car, he's part of the mkiv supra club 1st :)

. The GTR forum have a good few NON 35 cars that are quick and would be nice to see them as well.

30-130 started out for Evo's only as well.

The only way to spice up events is to create competition.

It's all for a laugh anyhow.

Speak to the mods about a SupMitsiGTRpod day then.

Suprapod is for the Toyota Supra and their owners, like JP says whi wants to sit behind a couple of taxi's waiting to go down the strip

I thought the only grudge needing clearing up was this one :D

Graham how long have you been off work? Because when I see you, I think you might need more time off! :D

Lol!

I don't think Abz will ever live that down!

I'm sure he will have a better show this year in his supe though!!!

Thanks mate, got the right gearbox but the wrong engine! Might have to bring forward the TT swap! :D

I'm sure the mods have to open it up to other forums to make up the numbers anyway. Didnt that happen last year as well?..

Not sure why everyone gets so po faced about this stuff, facts are that these events are expensive which is why every other club opens their events up.

Supra nationals in the US was a supra event but now look at it.

Each to their own though.

I'm sure the mods have to open it up to other forums to make up the numbers anyway. Didnt that happen last year as well?..

Not sure why everyone gets so po faced about this stuff, facts are that these events are expensive which is why every other club opens their events up.

Supra nationals in the US was a supra event but now look at it.

Each to their own though.

:thumbs:

As long as we have a limitation, then this is all good. As Darett mentioned it is an expensive event & the less the club has to pull from the club pot the better. Last year we had a few non Supra cars, like myself (I am sure everyone knows this!!) & Dan in his Mustang, Kayla in the Corsa VXR & it was nice seeing the Supra against a few non Supra's.

I will be taking my civic this year as its my standby car untill i grt a house purchase done, i will be trying to reanact my idle "Abz" and slay a couple of n/a's!
Dispite my not so great start (Okay, it was terrible), I did still manage to slay a few NA's! :D