The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Help needed on where to mount my number plate please

Parry_10

Just looking for some ideas on where to put my number plate, I dont want to put it on the bumper at all but im not risking getting points etc so just looking for a few ideas. I have circled the area in the picture where im thinking of putting it, maybe a square number plate

numberplate.jpg

I'd put it a small plate above where it says GReddy attached to the top of the bumper.

It would ruin the look at the front with it at one side.

I don't think you can get points from not running a front plate, but you can get a fine.

I'd put it a small plate above where it says GReddy attached to the top of the bumper.

It would ruin the look at the front with it at one side.

I don't think you can get points from not running a front plate, but you can get a fine.

oh really if its a fine and not points then that changes things, I know people who have had their plate in the windscreen for years I guess its just down to luck really

A friend of mine had a Lupo and he ran his in the windscreen for ages with no issues.

Failing that could always fabricate two small brackets for the top or bottom of the bumper, just behind the lip of the mouth. And with a tiny screw on the top or bottom two corners. Hope that made sense

A friend of mine had a Lupo and he ran his in the windscreen for ages with no issues.

Failing that could always fabricate two small brackets for the top or bottom of the bumper, just behind the lip of the mouth. And with a tiny screw on the top or bottom two corners. Hope that made sense

I think I get ya, sounds like what I was originally going to do but I dont want to block off the greddy logo as I like that

I would have thought that would get the attention of the police as it is hiding the plate rather than it not being there.

I'm running without a front plate at the moment. I plan on fitting a GoPro mount to the flat part of the bottom bit of the bumper and putting on a plate when I need it and taking it off when I dont.

I would have thought that would get the attention of the police as it is hiding the plate rather than it not being there.

It was always locked down on the road. Never had a problem with the police, and I asked two traffic coppers about it too. They approved.