The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My almost finished business promo vehicle

Notts_TT

He's a couple of pics of my supra which is used to promote our graphics business.

I designed and chose this design because we feel it's going to be a tough year with little money about so I feel it shows you can create a great looking effect on a budget.

I was going to go crazy with wraps and prints etc but felt this would suit this season better ....

Also on the bonnet and roof I've had a artist draw a manga comic strip which is different :) .

I know graphics arnt to some tastes but it's has great feedback and responses so far, sick of being asked if people can have photos of it ;)

Thanks

Dan

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1332082701.116048.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1332082729.409921.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1332082864.220791.jpg

If you take your time brazil it'll go on good, we can cut using bubble free vinyls too making life very easy :)

Thanks fastcar ;)

Heres a pic of roof

If I send you an image of my car and my website logo are you able to sketch something on the computer so I can see what it will look like etc? How do you charge?

Looks fantastic mate :thumbs:

I also do signs and graphics mate although my main business is window tinting,

You most Likly already know but Have you tried using that 3m control tac? It's absolutely fantastic for wrapping panels (roofs and bonnets)! And you don't need to laminate it either! It would normally take me around 2-1/2hrs to do a roof but with control tac I can do it in 1hr so saves alot or time and gives a much better finish!

Just thought I'd give you a heads up incase you hadnt come across it :thumbs:

Edited by FOSTA (see edit history)

Yeah that's where I buy mine from they are at Barnard castle. Yeah they have only stopped the gloss black tho as we could still get matt black and outher colors. We are still waiting for a phone call from Thomas as we have a contract with a near dealers for gloss black roofs but at the minute William smith can only provide us with that TOTAL WRAP stuff and it's just not the same :( lol

Edited by FOSTA (see edit history)