The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My new bpu dyno results

Notts_TT

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My question is genuine, pushing bpu power is as expensive as going small single and I am starting to doubt my decision abeit it's too late to change this far down the line, bpu to bpu +++ is several thousand pounds, if it gives you 450 BHP over a bpu car at 420 I can live with that but for 5 BHP I would be dissatisfied to say the least in my choice !!

I am interested at what duty your 440 injectors were running at at full power and your AFR's, I have gone to the trouble of fitting 550 injectors, full steel internal turbos and a Syvecs and I am hoping for 450 bhp

i thought at 1bar the stock ecu goes 100%,afr's will be in the 10's probably

Good figures those , Mine made 426 BHP at the fly over at Austec racing a few months ago, almost same spec as yours .. Did seem a little high at first but when i spoke to dude ( who is no stranger to speed and dyno's) he told me it was all legitimate results and it pulled like a train.. This was just after having my 6 speed conversion done with him.