The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Good Morning....(or evening as the case may well be!)

Colin-mkiv

Hello all.

I have just become the proud owner of a Mkiv NA Auto in red. 1994, had a recent respray, standard body and trim. New ignition system, inc Denso Iridium plugs and new leads, cap and rotor arm. I sourced a set of Volk CV pro 3 piece splitrims in 17" with 8" fronts and 245/40 Falken's and 9" rears with 255/45 Pirelli's and a 5mm spacer (just to help fill the arches a bit). Also had the car Laserlined and it fires straight now as well. I'm basically just getting the car running well as a weekend warrior and looking ok.

I also drive a Porsche 944, an Audi Allroad 2.5TDi and a Saab 9-5 TiD Sportwagon.....all of them are modified/chipped/tuned etc to some degree.

I'm off for a look around anyway, hope to speak with some of you in the near future.

Cheers, Colin.

Welcome to the club Colin - gets some pics up of the car when you can and keep your eyes peeled in the North east section for up coming events/meets/drives. Loads of useful information on here, and the search button is your friend.

Will be nice to have a red one in the area :) Whereabouts in Durham are you? I work there (near Shincliffe) but live up Gateshead way.

Welcome to the club Colin - gets some pics up of the car when you can and keep your eyes peeled in the North east section for up coming events/meets/drives. Loads of useful information on here, and the search button is your friend.

Will be nice to have a red one in the area :) Whereabouts in Durham are you? I work there (near Shincliffe) but live up Gateshead way.

I'm in Chester le street mate, always dotting about Durham and Gateshead areas......you usually hear me before you see me though...:)

:what: get a grip man and get up some pics :lol:

Oh, and :welcome: to the club.

Huge wealth of knowledge here. Use the search button.......99% of topics have been covered before. However, if you cant find what you're looking for.....ask. Someone here WILL know the answer :D

One image shows the rear wheel to be buckled....it WAS buckled, but the rim has a deep graze on the very outer edge and the outer part of the lip has crackin to the laquer and the metal below has oxidised slightly...giving the impression that the buckle is still there...I can assure you, I removed the buckle and havent got around to completing the repair filly as of yet...but I will. I just had to get the wheels fitted as I had sold the ones that were on when I bought the car...:)