The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Miss Banzai London Tunnel Run (short clip)

ScottC

I apologise for Abz he was getting excited :D

Oh and Abz, it looks like I didn't turn the camera off when you got your telling off from the friendly officer :spank:

Oops! Jason's car sounded insane on fly by! :innocent:

I love the fact when the police officer was telling me off, you hid your camera whilst we still had 2 more stuck to the car! :D

I have some footage from the front camera too, let me know where you want it uploaded. I reviewed it all and theres a few good flameout flybys.

I was going to contact you about that, do you use any file sharing sites you can upload it too?

Oh I forgot to mention earlier I was trying out a few ideas for the sound to reduce the wind noise, what do you guys think, I don't think it sounds to bad?

It sounds clear, considering your moving with the wind you can here the cars and Abz pretty clearly! :thumbs:

I was going to contact you about that, do you use any file sharing sites you can upload it too?

Not particularly. But I do have a company FTP site I can probably use if you want to go that way. I could throw it on Youtube but they do compression on it as it goes past and you need the stock footage I assume?

Not particularly. But I do have a company FTP site I can probably use if you want to go that way. I could throw it on Youtube but they do compression on it as it goes past and you need the stock footage I assume?

I don't mind, we could try the YouTube approach and see what happens.