The mkiv Supra Owners Club

tracktime for sale japfest

k9l3

Damn. Always late to the party

Taking your car on track at Japfest is like taking your wife to a swinger's party. It'll be great fun for a short while, but it's bound to end in tears. Testosterone or worse fuelled chavs on a strange track for just 10 minutes of their life is not a recipe for a smooth or safe experience, for you or the car.

Taking your car on track at Japfest is like taking your wife to a swinger's party. It'll be great fun for a short while, but it's bound to end in tears. Testosterone or worse fuelled chavs on a strange track for just 10 minutes of their life is not a recipe for a smooth or safe experience, for you or the car.

I had great fun last year I just drove round like a granny :) apart from last lap I went for it. and what's wrong with swingers party

I totally agree..

I did this last year and although I thought my session was fairly well behaved the other sessions left alot to be desired...

All you need to do is do a youtube search on "Japfest Crash" to get an idea of previous years...

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=japfest+crash&oq=Japfest+cr&aq=0&aqi=g1&aql=&gs_sm=3&gs_upl=2710l8353l0l10557l31l31l10l4l5l0l133l987l15.2l17l0

I totally agree..

I did this last year and although I thought my session was fairly well behaved the other sessions left alot to be desired...

All you need to do is do a youtube search on "Japfest Crash" to get an idea of previous years...

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=japfest+crash&oq=Japfest+cr&aq=0&aqi=g1&aql=&gs_sm=3&gs_upl=2710l8353l0l10557l31l31l10l4l5l0l133l987l15.2l17l0

When I saw you'd posted in here, I was praying you weren't taking your beast on track.

I'd love a track day but wouldn't do this even if it was free.