The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I've been lurking in the darkness for a while....

john88

... But decided to pop my head out and say hello!

I've been on here a few months since I bought my supra and most questions I have already been answered so I just watched you all from a far in the dark corners of the forum, Kind of like how I spend my saturday nights :eyebrows:

Anyway I've attached a picture of her the day I picked her up (sorry couldn't work out how to but it in a post on here). I've wanted a supra since I was a kid and it's finally happened :D

I'm hoping to work my magic on her too and get some more power out of it, I also have a mini (proper one, not a new one) and I've managed to squeeze 100.4 bhp out of it! But I have the boost bug now lol

Thanks for reading and while I'm here can someone tell me what lights should be on the upper right dash panel?? It doesn't seem to work, I think someone mentioned before they suffer with dry solder?

329627_536154402959_283800218_1225301_1948111916_o.jpg

I think most of the lights should come on, I can't think of any that don't (as the pre-ignition is a bulb check). It's generally a dry solder joint causing the issue though. Once stripped apart they are fairly easy to spot.

Welcome :)

Thanks for the welcome guys! Dan294 I live in burnley and I don't think that was me I would probably remember your supra, I did have a chase with a black one on the m6 a few weeks ago (your mrs didn't look too impressed) :D

I'll send you a PM SupraDan, It's quite a list! lol

Ah right, there is one with BUA on the last 3 letters of the reg and the same mirrors as yours round the corner from me...? Different alloys though

That's not me then, I have a private plate now beginning JAG (my initials)

Did you see Ed in there? :D

I saw ed but he didn't see me! :eyebrows:

Welcome to the club John, good intro, much better than the 'hi, I want a supra' ones. Lovely looking car too, post up some pics of the mini, I love those things!

Thanks Gaz, I will try to get some up soon (when I work out how the put them in a post!)

That's not me then, I have a private plate now beginning JAG (my initials)

Wierd!! they could be the same car, I think the one near me has a Trial rear come to think of it. Possibly a TRD spoiler, it hardly ever moves! Nice car you have though, I presume its a TT?

Wierd!! they could be the same car, I think the one near me has a Trial rear come to think of it. Possibly a TRD spoiler, it hardly ever moves! Nice car you have though, I presume its a TT?

Damn, I was planning on a Trial rear and TRD spoiler in the future :( Thanks, Yeah it's a TT 6 speed manual :)

Maybe this is why greater manchester police seem to love pulling me over lol

and I forgot to mention in my first post I bought my supra partly because of this forum too, I was at mini in the park last year (the day after suprapod) and I spent the last few hours watching you guys instead of putting my tent up :) I think that gave me a kick to buy one lol

and I forgot to mention in my first post I bought my supra partly because of this forum too, I was at mini in the park last year (the day after suprapod) and I spent the last few hours watching you guys instead of putting my tent up :) I think that gave me a kick to buy one lol

That convinced you to buy one...:blink:....we all had our backsides handed to us by those minis!lol! Fast little blighters!

That convinced you to buy one...:blink:....we all had our backsides handed to us by those minis!lol! Fast little blighters!

Not completely, Like I said I've wanted one since I was a kid but seeing so many on the strip that day just gave me that extra push to get one, and if you guys are getting beaten my mini's there's something wrong :p and I wouldn't count it if the mini has a hayabusa engine though....

and this is my mini :)

IMG_4634.jpg

Damn, I was planning on a Trial rear and TRD spoiler in the future :( Thanks, Yeah it's a TT 6 speed manual :)

Maybe this is why greater manchester police seem to love pulling me over lol

Then you must have seen me getting Pumped by this little blighter,

Welcome John, nice Supra and cool mini!

Did you get your car for Jap performance garage in Bradford? I went to see this before I got mine. Don't worry, nowt wrong with it, I'm just curious. :)

Thanks, Yeah I did. He didn't get anywhere near what he wanted for it originally, I think he had a little cry after I left :) If I knew then what I know about supra's now I would have walked away. (and I've made those side skirts fit a lot better now too)

Ah yeah I saw that mini on the sunday Geo, he was quite nippy lol