The mkiv Supra Owners Club

anyone know a cheap garage?

ashbuster

does anyone know of a cheap garage or someone that will change my downpipe for me?

ive been quoted £80 and i think thats terrible it doesnt take that long if the bolts undo easily

and who knows what they would charge if there were problems

anyone know a better place or someone that will do it cheaper

does anyone know of a cheap garage or someone that will change my downpipe for me?

ive been quoted £80 and i think thats terrible it doesnt take that long if the bolts undo easily

and who knows what they would charge if there were problems

anyone know a better place or someone that will do it cheaper

It's probably an hour, maybe 2 labour. That's the going rate. What if they do snap?

i have a gravel drive and its dodgey to work on there

also i think im going to have problems with the 2 bolts on the side of the cat

ive asked someone on here but im not sure if he would do it

but what im saying is the £80 is if theres no trouble, if they run into problems they will put the price up

obviously it can be done at home if theres no trouble but i think there will be so the price will shoot up

Edited by ashbuster (see edit history)

Exactly, the garage will know this to and will have all the equipment to hand to sort it out.

Agreed at a proper garage any potential problem will be dealt with quickly. At least you know it will be done properly instead of on the cheap.

i think i might have to bud

garages are hard to trust in my area, and i wouldnt trust them to give me a price after they finished they can be lying about how long it took

and people are like that in my area, full of nobheads around here who just want to scam and rob eachother

i think i might have to bud

garages are hard to trust in my area, and i wouldnt trust them to give me a price after they finished they can be lying about how long it took

and people are like that in my area, full of nobheads around here who just want to scam and rob eachother

Can you not wait with the car?

not sure mate

is there any guys on here with a garage thats close enough to go to?

i would rather trust someone here that knows about supras

would be nice to get a quote from someone instead of a small garage that work on 1 litre corsas and tiny cars that they dont take care with