The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone want any parts bringing back from MVP/Supra Nationals (No delivery/Tax charge)

marc_p

Hey guys, flying out tonight for the states and will be going acroos to Supra Nationals again next weekend, so if anyone wants me to pick up any SMALL items for them(no turbo kits, I'm already going to be squeezing in a rather large Precision Turbo into my hand luggage:d) I'll be more than happy to bring back.

I'm sure any parts MVP have in stock they will be happy to take along to Supra Nationals for me to pick up and bring back for you.

So let me know if you guys want anything :).

TRD oil cap for TT!:innocent:

How do you know if they have them in stock/pay etc....$79 is roughly £55!:)

Sure no problem, just email MVP and ask them, then see if they can reserver one for me to pick up, I'll only ask for money once I get back just in case for some reason I couldn't get one and it saves the bother of refunds.

Sure no problem, just email MVP and ask them, then see if they can reserver one for me to pick up, I'll only ask for money once I get back just in case for some reason I couldn't get one and it saves the bother of refunds.

Will do this now!:thumbs:

Would one of their urethane lips be out of the question?

This one:

http://www.mvpmotorsports.com/Merchant/catalog/jdm/t/supramkiv/p/mvp/38-ws.jpg

*New Product* - MVP Motorsports Front Lip for 1993-98 Supra - Urethane

Part # MVP Front Lip MK4

This is the lip everyone has been waiting for! Wings West went out of business and left our community without a nice urethane front lip, so we have made our own!

This lip is an exact copy of the RMM and Wings West front lips. It is made of the ultra-flexible urethane we all like so much. There are no differences between the Wings West / RMM front lip and our front lip.

These lips are in stock at MVP and shipping now - so order today!

There is a flat $40 shipping charge to any of the 48 states. Your total is $315. When you check out, your total will not reflect this $40 charge, we will add it on before we charge your credit card.

If you live outside the 48 states we will contact you with the shipping cost before processing your order.

Your Price $275.00

:)

I'll have a look at the Urethane lip when I'm there but I think even folded up it will take up quite a bit of room, I'll let you know though, I'll give you a PM on the friday night if I think it's possible :)

Ok no bother dude, let me know :)

If you get picked off by airport security at least it will make a nice change from people smuggling booze,drugs ect...... "Oh wait a minute this man has a turbo in his anus"

I'm actually looking forward to getting stopped at the X-Ray machine to unveil my mighty turbo:d

What size Tubby you ordered Marc!?

Legend for doing this bud...can't wait to get my TRD Oil Cap!:thumbs:

It's a PT6267 .91AR...........I think, I'm always getting the numbers mixed up :rolleyes:

No worries anyway fella, always happy to help where I can :)