The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi new to the forum :)

Brett21

Hi everyone my name is Brett im 21 and just got my toyota supra at the beginning of last month i love my Japanese cars especially toyotas i have had 2 toyota mr2s, toyota celica GT4 and the new model of the toyota celica 190 but i have always wanted a supra but could never find a good one till now my supra is 1994 3.0 NA auto only has 55000 miles on it or 86000 KM well thats bit of a essay already so i won't keep you any longer :taped:

Cheers and speak to you on the forums :)

I'm just outside of plymouth i'm hoping to meet up with you lot will be good to meet people with supras i hate seeing saxos driving around trying to race me everytime lol i'll be going to the japfest in may so i will see you lot there hopefully :) i will get pics up tomorrow as my laptop won't upload the ones i have not sure why but i'll sort it out tomorrow when i finish work :)

Yeah hopefully we can all meet up soon will be good to see your supras and have a good talk about them :) i will keep looking in the southwest forum but as i said i will be going to the japfest so i might see some of you there even though i don't know any of you i'm sure seeing the supras at the japfest i'll some of you :)