The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Defi Guage Help Please

dude

Guys, ive managed to pull the wires out of the plug that attatches to the Defi control unit for the Turbo guage, has anyone got access to their control unit so they can tell me the order the wires go back in the white plug that then plugs into the control unit please, there are 3 wires red black and white.

red ,yellow,black ,white

red on left looking at it from the back? is it def a 4 pin if its 3 pin get back and ill look at my phone pic again mate

The boost guage is 3 pin dude for sure, just checked the defi site and it says 3 wire but no pic of the wire, the release tab for the clip sits upright and I THINK the red wire goes to the left as you look at the back of ther plug.

all the three pin plugs dude go black ,white,red if you look at the back of the plug in the pho i have the black wires on the left and its from the side the unit screws together so that may be upside down... if you pm your mobile ill mms you the pic mate

Any good?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]147779[/ATTACH]

Thanks Mig thats pretty much sorted it im 90% whiuch way up that plug is, if only it was a bit better definition !!!!

CJ, already looked there, Defi take it you will buy a new lead if the connectors come out, only prob is the sender is part of it.