The mkiv Supra Owners Club

10th March - Revolution - Gateshead - Is it on?

qwarrior

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never heard revolution mentioned for a little while now think Ben was waiting for the guys at revolution too get back too him, maybe be better if someone that lives close too revolution too pop in and speak to them face to face, or we just turn up and fill his car park for being iggnorent :D

Just to get us all together then, as no events are getting organised would you be up for a monthly meet at your place Jamie?

Some people have busy lives you know :). If anyone wants to help me out a little bit, I would more than welcome some assistance.

I've not heard back from Revolution, it's on my list of things to do this week, I will chase it up.

Some people have busy lives you know :). If anyone wants to help me out a little bit, I would more than welcome some assistance.

I've not heard back from Revolution, it's on my list of things to do this week, I will chase it up.

Don't we all mate. I don't mind helping out, if you're not going to be about for a bit, let me know whats outstanding and I'll chase it up. ;)

I'm close enough to Revolution to nip down on Saturday if needed and have a word with Glen?

If you could please that would be good. When I spoke to them on the phone they asked me to email Glen, but I never got a reply.

I tried but didn't manage it. Will keep at it and post up as soon as I can.

Nee botha mate. Just spoke to Adam at Revolution.

Provisionally can do Saturday 31st March for a social meet. Shut on a Sunday.

Let's get a show of hands:

1.Mark (qwarrior)

I'm an idiot and can't make that weekend. I'm at the O2 in London.

X.Mark (qwarrior)

1.Marc (Safcdixon)

2.FOSTA

Maybe should get another date penciled in as there seems to be a few who can't make it. Will wait until more people have seen the thread and if the concensus is a no then we can change it.