The mkiv Supra Owners Club

number of Supras?

bambisdad

Being a really old git ( I had a test drive in a newly released mk3 let alone mk4's) and for many years seeing a Supra used to be a fairly common sight. Nowadays however we are a much rarer breed and it just got me thinking how many there actually are in the UK. There cant be too many UK spec cars left but how many j specs are there out there? Any guesses?

Just found the post I was referring to. It's 100 manual UK specs in the UK. My mistake :innocent:

I'd be suprised if anywhere near that, I would have thought half that amount would be more accurate. There were only approx 150 uk spec manuals to start with, 100 must have been sold abroad or written off by now.

Maybe an additional 300-400 autos left.

Loads of J specs though, well into the thousands.

If you think you never see Supras, imagin what it's like driving an Audi S2! :D

I'd be suprised if anywhere near that, I would have thought half that amount would be more accurate. There were only approx 150 uk spec manuals to start with, 100 must have been sold abroad or written off by now.

You could be right. I've no idea. This is the post I'm on about: http://mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?264898-I-want-this-one&p=3336762#post3336762

Lol. This speculation is funny. For anyone guessing how many UK specs there are left, simply go to members chat and look at the table of UK spec cars.

Even that is still a best guess isn't it, its always being updated so were finding new ones everynow and again to add to the list.

Lol. This speculation is funny. For anyone guessing how many UK specs there are left, simply go to members chat and look at the table of UK spec cars.

Even that is still a best guess isn't it, its always being updated so were finding new ones everynow and again to add to the list.

Plus is that not just the UK spec's that are in the club/people know of and not an actual accurate number....

Oh definitely, but for people saying there are less in the UK than that, the table shows at least how many there are. I'm sure that at the last count, there were 96 UK TT6s left in the UK.

It is sad to think that there are only about half of them left, but at least it means prices should stay stable and possibly even rise in the future.

I'm sure I saw someone post the other day saying there were 100 UK specs left in the UK?

Not a clue how many Jspecs there are though.

There are 306 uk's left in the country, 90 manuals and 216 autos.

My mistake there are 90 not 100 manuals.

Edited by Tyson
Needs to learn to count (see edit history)