The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello from Club MSV!

Guest -Stuart-

Guest -Stuart-

Hey guys

I'm Stuart i work for [sOMEONE] ([ANOTHER COMPANY'S] in-house track day department) .

I've been looking at how forums do their track days etc. and was looking for information about where you have been and what sort of thing you like doing (sessions/full days/evenings etc.)

We also work with owners clubs setting-up group bookings ;)

Stuart

Edited by johnny g
Removed a bit of advertising... (see edit history)

Guest -Stuart-
Go away Stu ;)

lol Adrian :p what a lovley welcome

is the 306 meridian ready for track yet?? we need to get out there soon iirc its this weekend!

Welcome to the club. I really want to get on a track day ASAP but would prefer to do one with this club as I assume the members would be more careful and considerate than general members of the public on a random day.

The only problem seems to be the lack of an organiser. If you're offering your services for this, that would be pretty good :thumbs:

Guest -Stuart-
Yes The 306 GTI6 is ready for track but theres no track days until April I dont think?

Thought you was going to sort me out a freebie Brands track day ;)

I thought it was this weekend??

Welcome to the club. I really want to get on a track day ASAP but would prefer to do one with this club as I assume the members would be more careful and considerate than general members of the public on a random day.

The only problem seems to be the lack of an organiser. If you're offering your services for this, that would be pretty good :thumbs:

I generally agree that events done through owners clubs tend to be better behaved for the new guys as the cars tend to be more equal! People knowing each other helps too.

Hi Stuart, be a little careful about what you do one here in terms of trying to promote your services.

Suggest you get in touch with one of the Moderators to be on the safe side.

By the way, welcome and i hope that something can be done so we can mahoosive discounts on your track days!!!

Suggest Johnny G as he has already attacked your first post on this thread.

Guest -Stuart-
Hi Stuart, be a little careful about what you do one here in terms of trying to promote your services.

Suggest you get in touch with one of the Moderators to be on the safe side.

By the way, welcome and i hope that something can be done so we can mahoosive discounts on your track days!!!

Suggest Johnny G as he has already attacked your first post on this thread.

Cheers buddy :)

Yea i have had a chat with Johnny about stuff, cheers for the heads up tho.

Guest -Stuart-
So have you contacted the big guys about your questions? I love a track day an if you can sort them cheeper for all of us I approve :)

Ive had a chat with Johnny. Will have to see if we can get something club based done.

I'd be interested in a track day too, I see you are based in Kent.

Do you have a track where the company is based? The reason I ask is because I am based in Docklands, so Kent is nice and close.

:)

Im in Kent yes. Depends what you want im at Brands Hatch

Abz, they dont do drag racing..........

The clue is in the title. MSV = Motor Sports Vision. Jonathan Palmers company that owns Bedford Autodrome, Snetterton, Oulton Park, Cadwell Park and most imporatantly for you Brands Hatch!!!

Yes! :)