The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Lexus deepdish GS300 Sport wheels, Thought they were worth a punt at that price.

Nodalmighty

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The damage to that rear would put alot of people off mate...did you consult Ibrar or someone similar over that pic!?

Keep us updated with the refurbed pics!:)

I've got contacts who can re-weld Magnesium wheels so I'm not concerned. My wife is/was a MOD coded welder and could repair it if needs be.

Lyndon.

I nearly took a punt on these too but the weld put me off a bit. If Ibrar cant do anything with that one wheel, pm me, as i might be interested in buying the other 3 of you as spares.

Ibrar recently refurbed and diamond cut a set for me and i can vouch for his work, they are superb

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Ibrar has nearly finished refurbing my GS300 Sport wheels, woo! hoo!.

I'm going to get a set of billet centres made with the classic Supra logo in the middle (as oppose to usual TTE or Lexus version). Any one else interested?

Lyndon.

If you are able to get those centres made, I think you'll have a rush on your hands. The TTE centre caps are very rare now, and having the Lexus centres defeats the object really.

I have the TTE's on my Grandstand (GS300) wheels that I had painted black, then the faces diamond cut back. They look fab.

I hope you will be happy with yours, as when you capture them at night from street lamps, they look stunning. :)

Ibrar has nearly finished refurbing my GS300 Sport wheels, woo! hoo!.

I'm going to get a set of billet centres made with the classic Supra logo in the middle (as oppose to usual TTE or Lexus version). Any one else interested?

Lyndon.

thats a great idea - would be interested depending on price.

I have some being made with a diamond cut finish and supra logo cut into centre at the moment. The company whoose making them for me has been delaying it for nearly 4 months already, and i should give them another chase, been another 3 weeks since i spoke to them. If anyone else gets some done first, id be interested

• 2 weeks later...