The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dont you just hate it when this happens

dude

Haveing spent the last 4 weekends getting the Black Stealth car ready for Marham on the 17th and then for CJ to use at Dragonball, we finally got it on the dyno yesterday to see how she runs. Now the other night Ashleigh was doing some wiring and said there was a big puddle in the passenger footwell, which he mopped up, now it has been sat for quite a while so I thought it must have a slight leak!! I jacked the drivers front up to change IC pipes and more water poured out of the rear footwell behind the pass seat, strange I thought But let it drain out!! After putting it on the dyno and getting up to temp I noticed the heater was not as hot as should be, checked the water and topped it up, ran the car but could not strap it in tight due to un rolled arches touching tyres, when we switched it off I noticed running water from behind the pass seat again, the heater matrix must have a mahoosive hole in it, annoying thing is ive only just put the dash in !!! DOH. Sitting for a year with no coolant in it has obviously done it no favours at all.

I told Cj he can drop that car off to my house after he is finished on dragonball dude......... 27 years of no father for the black stealth seams fair to me.

Mum wants to know if these are yours??? http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQrTyU4MzZR8hkFjIWksnWFK0KcDYbKZWUDbEsfnUycc7y4alaz

Edit: The bottom bird died from the smell.

Those are far too large, you know I only wear thongs !!!!

Edited by dude (see edit history)

I was going to just bypass the heater but Ashleigh pointed out we are leaving at sill O clock in the morning and it might be - temps so Ill have to pop a Matrix in it this week, still it made 460 HP @ 5000 rpm and 1.4 bar running very rich with no timing so maybe we can coax 600 out of her for Marham !!!!

Thats a pain mate, you driving it to marham or you stil one of them trailer queens? ;)

No mate driving, this is a pure road car !!! Strangely im getting quite excited about it and looking forward to using it, I should have put a Matrix in it but was not intending to keep it when I started it, ill get it done next week as the part will be here tuesday, then we can roll the arches and map it, I cant believe how quiet it is with WG recirced and twinbox system

Im not sure im going yet, had hoped the L19 head studs would have been here by now but im still waiting on Titan to deliver them.

Can you not just run a bit less boost dude, Ill bet that the surface is not great and traction may be an issue for you anyway, your times might be better at a lower boost as youl hopefully only be on the throttle for 5 secs or so.