The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I want this one.

tbourner

Looks like a few shades of white to me and a few odd panel alignments. Might just be the pics though. Overly rich price and a bit ambitious if you ask me (not that anyone is!).

You'd be far better off with a nice grey facelift TT (cough!)

How many UK manuals are there nowadays?

I think I'll actually be looking for a facelift VVTi Auto in black or a nice grey, maybe white but not sure on it TBH, would like a nice trimmed interior though and a nice ICE setup, stock body and no more than 17s. Preferably with most of the BPU done.

Unless a nice aerotop comes up which I might be persuaded with.

I can't actually afford it for a year or 2 more though :( .

I think I'll actually be looking for a facelift VVTi Auto in black or a nice grey, maybe white but not sure on it TBH, would like a nice trimmed interior though and a nice ICE setup, stock body and no more than 17s. Preferably with most of the BPU done.

There are 90 left in the UK.

Edited by Tyson (see edit history)

I'll sell you mine in two years..!!

I was always under the impression that UK spec white cars only came with the black leather interior. Looks like I was wrong...

Mine was cream interior too. If I had known it was rare I wouldn't have given it away :)