The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New member introduction

Guest TommyPCD

Guest TommyPCD

Hello guy's very great place here. we hope to find here nice people and good deal's!;)

As we found this site from facebook so you can find us and some of our jobs here.

we got lots of interest in **** so we hope to find here more then that :innocent:

Thank you everyone

Tommy

Hi Tommy.

You seem familiar. I can't quite put my finger on it though.

I'm afraid you're not allowed to advertise anything or put up a link on here until you're a trader or hobbyist.

It's ok, I shall remove you, I mean 'it' for you.

Guest TommyPCD

LBM everything good. can you tell how to advertise and etc as i do not get here? lots of rules and pages to read ;) please can i get short info on how much that cost?

Guest TommyPCD

what i done wrong we new company with shop in facebook and web page we done nothing wrong to your or anyone more...

Guest TommyPCD

***Admin Edit***

As above you can not advertise without trader status. Did you not learn that before?

Guest TommyPCD

it is time for me to fix mistakes. please provide information where to pay so not to get into troubles.

Guest TommyPCD

ok thanxs Havard but how much to advertise i not get . to become member 20 pounds and advertise how much?

Thanxs a lot